[Wiped 5/19] Center and Island PvPvE Clustered
You can transfer characters, Dinos and Items back and forth between the servers.
Welcome to the AGB Ark: Survival Evolved info page. AGB is A Gaming Brotherhood. We are an International gaming community that started back in 2001. We host multiple games for our community on our own dedicated hardware. This allows us to provide a consistent, lag free experience for our player community, and ensures we can apply updates as quickly as possible.
Our Admins are VERY active. We have people monitoring the servers throughout the day.
Rates and Info:
- Flyer Speed boosted
- ORP2 enabled (1 per tribe, you must place an orb if you want Offline Raid Protection!!!)
- 5x XP
- 5x Gathering
- 5x Tame
- No Titans or Gigas
- Web Alarms (via email and to Tribe Discord Channels)
Server Community Settings and Definitions
- If an admin has an issue with your tribe, the only place we will make an effort to warn you is in Discord.
- There is no building in the Volcano (Island) or Batman Island (Center) or in Artifact Caves of any kind. These are community areas.
- Griefing low level players is not allowed. New players keeps our populations going. Help them get established. Advanced players needlessly griefing new players will result in being wiped.
- If you are going to use AutoTurrets and Plant X around your base, you MUST contain them behind Gates/Walls. If your tribe has a mass amount of guns killing random players passing by your base (on the ground) we’ll remove your turrets.
- You are not permitted to cluster DOZENS of plant x in one spot. You can have a large quantity spread around your base, but no ridiculous quantities clustered together in one spot.
- You CAN NOT use Anky’s on Quetz platforms to mine metal on our servers.. even with the 30% weight buff that just lazy.. you can carry them and mine.. Any quetz/anky platforms found will result in the loss of your quetz. period.
- Land blocking a player or tribe is where you build a structure directly against another player/clan’s land claim with the willful intent of preventing them from building/expanding. This will result in your tribe being wiped. There will be no warnings.
- The exception to this rule is for raiding. You are permitted to build a raid tower in order to gain access to a base. You are required to remove 100% of it when you are done. If you feel that you would be unable to remove it all, then don’t build. If we find left over raiding structures in a clan/players base, we will assume you did so intentionally.
- During a raid, you are allowed to REPAIR (there is a coolddown built in on this) damage to your existing structures. You are NOT permitted to build over (and fill in) areas that are destroyed while you are being raided. If you have a solid base design, there will be no need to fill in gaps. If you are caught filling in walls, foundations etc during a raid, your base will be completely forfeit.
- Foundation Spam to build large perimeters around a base (on the ground or a cliff) is not permitted.
- Boxing in a Quetzal (or any other Platform Dino), OR hiding a player inside of a foundation on a platform saddle will result in the dino being killed.
- Raids must be completed within 3 hours. After you are done, you can not return to raid the same Tribe for 48 hours.
If you need assistance, you can reach out to the admins in Discord in the Conan Channel. you can also request an admin in chat, but discord will get you faster results typically.
Screenshots are your best friend. Reach out to the admins in Discord in the Ark Channel. You will need to provide as much detail as possible.
Our rules allow for the displacement of people that camp near your established base. If they are encroaching, you are free to remove them. Or ask them to move, then force them if they don’t comply. Killing dinos that are at/in their base is unnecessary and is not considered World PvP
AGB has its own hardware so that we have complete control over the experience of our gameplay. We strive to provide a lag free gaming experience (as much as is possible from an Early Release game!). We welcome all donations to keep the server funded.