- XP: 3x
- Gathering: 5x
- Taming : 5x
- Maturation: 10x
- Incubation: 10x
- Imprint Interval: .4x
- Breeding Interval: .75x
- Cave Damage: 10x
- Offline Guard System Decay: 96 hours
- Max Tribe Size: 6 (No tribe member rotations, no alternative tribe members on different maps of our cluster).
- No Alliances
- 1 ORP Shield Per Tribe, total, across the whole cluster. Post in Discord to obtain one.
- Boosted Player and Dino Weight
- Player Speed Stats: .66x
- Idle XP is heavily nerfed here. You will get full XP for Killing, Crafting and Harvesting. Standing around doing nothing (including just flying from Note to Note) will get very little reward)
- Max Player Level 145 pre-ascension (175 after full ascension)
- Max Dino Levels: 150 (190 for Wyverns and Rock Drakes)
- You can learn all engrams at 115.
- All S+ walls have 10k health
- No S+ Nanny
- No S+ Tek Shield
- No S+ Auto Crafter
- No S+ Blueprint Maker
- Grinders at Level 85
Structure Limits (per map)
Structure limits are new as of Extinction here. This is to help address Lag, 'lazy tribe spam', and to encourage more PvP and Raiding.
Very likely adjustments will be made as admins monitor the cluster.
Whining about structure limits will simply lead to admins leaving it all as it is and not listening to your tears.
- 1 S+ Grinder.
- 100 S+ auto turrets. (10 vanilla turrets allowed for rafts).
- 100 S+ heavy turrets.
- 100 S+ minigun turrets.
- 25 S+ TEK Turrets
- 25 Rocket turrets.
- 50 Plant x/z.
- 50 S+ Metal Gateways.
- 2 Cliff Platforms of each type.
- 2 Tree Platforms of each type.
- You can not place vanilla versions of these items (expect for the 10 vanilla turrets). Convert it to s+ if you do.
- Tribes have hard limit of 5000 structures total per map.
No Titanosaur spawns.
Brontos are NOT tamable.
IN GAME COMMANDS
!track <dino name>- Track your dino (no carrots around dino name). - Example - !track Snake Eyes
!npp info- Show your tribes New Player Protection Status
!npp disable- If you are the tribe leader, you can disable your tribe's protection early if you like with this command. (note this can NOT be undone)